Wednesday, June 16, 2010

War Update.

Sometime ago, I declared war on my butt. And now I have a new update. I am starting to Win. Yeah!!!

Here is what I have been doing. I have been following the South Beach Diet, and I also have been learning about Nourishing Traditions. I have found that cutting sugar out of my diet makes me feel better.

For exercise, I have been doing the Biggest Loser Workout. I really like it. It is still challenging even over two months of doing it. I have exercised around 54 days. I have also started to add some running 3 days a week. I am following this program I got from Prevention magazine.

Results that I have noticed.

I lost my Greek roll. Last year we went to Crete for 10 days. I gained this big roll around my middle that has been there since now.

I have lost around 15 pounds.

I fit in all my old clothes.

I was stronger when I added running to my program. In other words, it has been easier for me to add running. Last time I ran, I could barely run over 2 minutes at a time, and now I can run longer, and have less hip flexor pain.

I have more energy.

My future goals. I am only two weeks into my running program, but I am going to continue doing the Biggest loser DVD 3 days a week, and the other 3 days do my running program. I also do around 20 to 30 minutes of The Biggest Loser DVD after my run each time.

I am also going to watch what I eat. Now I am not 100% good like I was in the beginning, but I plan on getting that back on track here soon. Also, I feel better when I eat very few grains, and stay away from sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment