Monday, November 30, 2009

Learning Letters

I have been worried about my 3 year old learning her letters. So I asked. Suzanne over at thejoyfulchaosreviews.blogspot.com. She was so nice and gave me some suggestions. The biggest thing was to make it into a game. She suggested using whip cream on the table, or even cherrios. Well, I decided that my 3 year old should use nail polish on paper. She loves to have her nails painted, and I have lots of nail polish sitting around. Well, I wish I would of taken pictures. She only did 3 letters, but she learned the letter "B", and she also painted it. She then wanted to write letters on paper for hours. She didn't need to paint them just write them. She now can write up to 11 letters, and she knows about 6 more than that. So I am glad to for the great advice. Thanks Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment