Wednesday, August 26, 2009

War Update

Well since last week, I have lost 1 pound. ( 1 point for me 0 point for my butt).

I have been walking and running a little over 4 miles. It took me around 1hr and 20 min. I actually, run around 8 times during that distance. My goal is to make my running longer, and not run more ofter. I also am doing my work out DVD from Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Looser. It kicks my butt, but it is what I need. I always see good result when I add strength training in my workout. We will see what next week brings.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! That sounds like a goal I can do. Run/Walking, but mine would have to start with a smaller distance. I just tried running. Yeah, didn't make it but 3 blocks. That's right. Blocks. I thought my lungs would burst. This is how out of shape I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 blocks is still pretty awesome. Keep it up. Before you know it you will be running miles.

    ReplyDelete